Newsletters are among the most popular forms of email content marketing. They provide you with a regular opportunity to engage with prospects and remain top of mind for your target audience while also providing valuable content designed to build brand authority. Our email marketing automation capabilities make it easy to automatically reach your potential, current or past clients via email on a regular basis.
We offer Newsletter services as well as a great Newsletter system to use on your own website.
The benefit of having your own newsletter system on your website:
- Every click to view Newsletter online is on your domain - adding value to SEO services
- Archives of Newsletters are stored on your own website - adding to the content value of the SEO
- The content (articles, blog, news, properties) can be entered with ease into Newsletter and send
- Full automation is available
Benefits of using our services:
- You have an expert to monitor your Newsletter delivery
- Automation and conditional emails are properly configurated
- Bounce rate monitoring
- Full report with recommendations
Having an email list is crucial to your business's success.
What do we offer usually with Newsletter services?
- Template design
- Lists management including import from lists provided by you
- Content from existing site articles, blogs, and properties - with links to the website
- Automation email to subscribers - for example, birthday wishes
- Conditional emails configuration - For example for not open emails, the next email with the new title is sent
- Monitoring sending and bounce rates and incorrect emails
- Report sending
The cost varies depending on the number of Newsletters send per month - frequency and number of template designs.
The purpose of an email newsletter is to give those on your list updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
It is not something that should be used for a hard sell. An email newsletter should feel like an update from an interesting, helpful friend, rather than a pushy salesperson.
Newsletters should be used to motivate your clients to take action, like checking out your latest posts (articles, blogs, news) or ordering your services.
Over the past decade, email marketing has proven to be significantly more successful than social media marketing.
According to McKinsey researchers, you’re 40 times more likely to get new clients from email marketing than from Social Media.
To ensure success with your email marketing campaign, you need to have a good plan.
Part of that plan is testing out what works and what doesn’t, and email marketing platforms have metrics that can tell you whether your emails are working or not. And we provide you with detailed metrics to make informed decisions.
These metrics tell you:
- How many people open your emails
- How many people click on links within your emails
- How many people unsubscribe from your list
- How titles perform
Neil Petal said, "People need to hear about your brand or see your brand 7 times before they'll convert into a customer." The newsletter allows you to do so on regular basis.
There are several benefits of using our services:
Cost savings: Hiring Dum & Co as your newsletter service provider can be more cost-effective than hiring in-house staff, especially if you only need occasional support.
Expertise: Using our services allows you to tap into the expertise and knowledge of our team of professionals who specialise in creating and managing newsletters.
Time savings: You can free up your time to focus on other aspects of your business.
Scalability: It allows you to scale your newsletter efforts up or down as needed, without the need to hire or lay off staff.
Access to advanced tools and technology: It allows you to take advantage of the advanced tools and technology that we have access to.
Improved efficiency: It can help to improve the efficiency of your newsletter efforts, as we have experience and expertise in creating and managing newsletters, including graphic design, content creation etc.
Flexibility: It allows you to be flexible and adapt to changing needs or circumstances without the need to reorganise your in-house team.