Email marketing is the practice of sending emails to a group of people in order to promote a product or service or to build a relationship with potential or current customers. Some best practices for email marketing can be:
- Segmenting your email list to send targeted messages to specific groups of people.
- Personalising the subject line and content of the email to make it more relevant to the reader.
- Testing different subject lines, send times, and content to see what performs best.
- Using a clear and concise call-to-action to encourage readers to take a specific action.
- Tracking and analysing the performance of your email campaigns to see what works and what doesn't.
It is also important to follow spam laws and best practices when sending emails. This includes obtaining permission from recipients before adding them to your email list and providing an easy way for them to unsubscribe.
Deliver a Perfect Campaign
Our email campaign approach is designed to engage and convert recipients, creating effective email campaigns. Email marketing remains a cornerstone of these efforts alongside social media and dedicated landing page creation. If you’re looking to demonstrate your authority and establish thought leadership in your industry, asset creation is only the first step.
We will create email content to be sent to specified lists, ensuring each email features links to dedicated landing pages designed with conversion in mind.
We incorporate editorial and user experience, including engaging subject lines, rich media in the body of the email and expert call-to-action design and placement, you can increase your open, click-through and download rates.
Our service will include
- Understanding your goals - consultation - 1 hour
- Email templates creation - including writing and artwork
- A subject line that grabs the reader's attention and accurately reflects the content of the email.
- Visual elements such as images and videos, to make the email more engaging.
- Links to relevant landing pages or website content.
- Social media buttons, to allow readers to share email or follow your social media accounts.
- An unsubscribe link to allow readers to opt-out of future emails.
- Scheduling and Automation
- Management of subscribers
- Bounce management
- Landing pages creation with conversion and optimisation - including sales content
- A/B testing
- Analysing and reporting and recommendations
- Email list management
The specific elements of an email campaign will depend on the goals of the campaign and the target audience.
How much does email marketing cost?
The cost of email marketing can vary depending on a number of factors, including the number of emails you send, the size of your email list, and the level of customization and tracking you want to include.
Basic email marketing services that offer features such as email list management, pre-designed templates, and basic tracking and analysis may start at $90 per month for a small email list and includes email list management. More advanced email marketing services with features such as segmentation, A/B testing, and advanced tracking and analysis can cost $190 -$300 per month or more, depending on the size of your email list and the level of service you need.
It is also important to consider the time and resources required to create and manage your email marketing campaigns. If you have the skills and resources to create and send emails in-house, the cost will be primarily the price of the email marketing software.
If you need to use our designer or copywriter to create your emails or a marketing specialist to manage your campaigns, the cost will be higher.
If you are managing your email campaigns yourself it only costs are:
1. Software costs monthly fees - from $0-$250 depending on the volume of contacts
2. Your time - to create a template to send, segmentation, testing, artwork selection or creation, monitoring sending and of course linking, content etc